BBQ Pork Loin
- 1 Pork Loin
- BBQ seasoning
- Montreal steak seasoning
Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Rub a pork loin all over w/ BBQ seasoning, then Montreal steak seasoning, and then wrap tightly in foil. Place in a pan & bake 45 min. Take out and open the top of the foil, & broil for 15 min.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- 5 thawed chicken tenderloins or 3 breasts
- 3/4ths package cream cheese
- 1 packet Italian seasoning
- 2 cans of cream of chicken
- Cooked pasta of your choice
Dump everything in the crockpot & cook on high 4-5 hours, or low 8. Serve over pasta.
- 1 package of ziti
- small container of cottage cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 container of spaghetti sauce
Cook & drain ziti. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Return pasta to pan & combine spaghetti sauce in with ziti & heat for a few minutes. Pour into a glass baking dish. Mix in cottage cheese & top with desired amount of shredded mozzarella & parmesan. Bake until mozzarella is melted.
- 1 package of oreos
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- 4 tbls. butter
- 2 packages of vanilla pudding mix
- 3 and 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 carton whipped topping
Crush or blend cookies until broken into very small pieces. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter & sugar til smooth. In another bowl, mix pudding mixes & milk til blended. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Using a large bowl, alternate layers of crumbs & pudding, ending with crumbs. Chill overnight.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts thawed
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
Throw into crockpot for 5 hours on low.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbls. milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Blend shortening & sugar. Beat in egg & milk. Stir in flour, baking powder & soda. Place flattened rounds of dough on a parchment paper covered pan & bake 8-10 min.